Saturday, January 19, 2008

Video Bars

I have now customized my blog page a bit and added two video bars. One is at the sidebar, and is linked to youtube searching videos from 'Howitshoudhaveended.com', a funny site that is a prime example of remediation that I could possibly use during my presentation. These clips efface remediation because it shows that we have now remediated enough to make accessible the tools to make film cost effective for regular people, and therefore change the endings to our favourite movies as this person has done. Also, it shows how animation is remediated in film, because since film is the remediation of photo graphic image, and photo graphic image is the remediation of renaissance art. There is also a video bar at the bottom of the page displaying Trailer Park Boys clips. SOME MAY FIND THESE OFFENSIVE. My apologies, but I felt there was no need to not include them seeing as we are all adults. A lengthy explanation of why these posts are here is included in my response to class discussion dated January 18th, 2008.

No comments: